A true Dumb and Dumber sequel.
Apparently Canada has its own video game awards. I never knew. Only 14 categories and 28 final nominees, but still this is a chance for Ubisoft, Bioware and Eidos to get some awards with almost no competition.
First One: Sallee Design
-need better access to links
-nav widgets and hover over images are good
-main image gallery a bit too tall
Second One: Galpin Industries
-font hard to look at/over done style
-looks like a construction company website
-image rollover to color is good
-some images are unnecessarily colored (Canada image on contact page)
Theaters are using new tech in order to get tickets sales up. Developing new apps and cutting wait times by installing scanners for tickets purchased on a mobile device. Is this a good idea? Will this boost sales? Could this just end up costing companies more money?
· Environmental parameters directly influence latent talent.
· Good genetics mixed with practice creates optimal mental capacity.
· Increasing positive energy towards positive talents.
· Everyone has strength and weaknesses we learn how to deal with our weaknesses by using our strengths
· If you don’t have the mental capacity to do something you might not be able to even do it. EXAMPLE PLAYING THE DRUMS.
· Talent should come naturally
· As long as the environmental situation is the same anyone can reach high expectations.
· Practice makes perfect, whatever you set your mind to doing you can accomplish it
· Increasing practice increases success.
· Talents can be lost if you don’t practice.
Oklahoma senate is going backwards when it comes to advancing industry. Is it a bad thing that some states are discouraging growth in the film industry?
Some believe the Oscars are pigeon holing the film industry into playing it safe and raising the cost of movies. Should the Oscars be more open to a more diverse genre of films? Show they be stopped all together? Would anyone even care?
Chinese novel adaptions are a huge hit, 29 percent increase in film industry revenue. Is China the new Hollywood? Will the 2500 new cinemas be a blessed to China or will they succumb to American ideals and start producing horrible movies?
Will other states/governing bodies follow suit?